Tuesday, September 30, 2014

There is a Hostess Promotion on right now!

This is a pretty small picture to show you the gorgeousness of this stamp set:


The sweetness of this deal is that if you host a party in October with sales of $325 or more, you get this stamp set in ADDITION to your hostess rewards! That is something to celebrate!

So let me know when you want your party!
Jane

{If you live out of province & you still would really like this stamp set, I'll tell  you what you can do. You could get your friends together for what I call a catalogue party. You browse the catalogue, share ideas & select what you want to purchase. I can still order it for you & you get it shipped straight to you & you still get the stamp set!}

And in case you are not sure yet, here are some pictures of cards where I used this stamp set already:

This one is my all time favorite. Gold & Coastal Cabana.






Okay, so I have a fixation on this four feathers stamp set & framelits. Forgive me. But really I'm not sorry. I was just wanting to show you the absolute beauty of those hand-lettered style of the stamps.

2 comments: