Thursday, September 18, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!

I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. 

I like to make cards.

I also like to make a lot of things. Like home decor, wall hangings, add detail to candles, you name it. There are so many things that I like to make that I can't even make use of all of them. I enjoy it when others can enjoy my creations too. And because when I am having fun creating something to hang on my wall for example, I'll likely get another idea and that idea fuels another one. So I started out making 1 thing and end up with 5! So I am going to say that if you see something here, likely I'll be willing to sell it. First come, first serve. I won't guarantee you that I'll ever make another one. But then again, maybe I would. If you would like it, you had better say so! Contact me & I'll see if we can make a deal for you!

It's just the way it works for me. Start out making 1 thing and up with a lot more. Sometimes I love something for awhile, then it moves on. Not that I don't like it anymore. No, mostly to make room for something else I'm liking at the moment.

I will also try to keep things as current as possible here. That way you may get the advantage of promotions & deals that Stampin' Up! offers.

Have a great day!

Jane

4 comments:

  1. Pretty pumped about this! I love SU and love making cards, also. Don't have time now, tho! :-( Wish I would've known you do birth announcements. I had a girl from here (She is actually a SU demonstrator also) do them. You will be getting yours shortly if not already. I hope I had the right address! I have made all my other children's but couldn't find the time to do them this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be eagerly waiting for it to arrive!

      Delete