Friday, November 21, 2014

I'm going to quick show you a few more ideas you can make with your feathers from the October 2014 Paper Pumpkin kit.

I have seen a card similar to this on Pinterest & had saved the picture so I could make my own version of this card.


The feather is from the October 2014 PP kit. The sentiment is from the August 2014 PP kit. The silver twirly detail is from the silver chunky baker's twine. I just pulled out the silver stuff! I colored the rhinestones with my blendabilities! I just really like being able to color embellishments to match and those markers do it beautifully!

Here is a close up:


I just like that staple. It's still causing a happy smile on my face! And I am so glad I added that silver ink to the edge of that feather.

The colors are Smoky Slate, Melon Mambo & Naturals White cardstock. Silver ink. 

And because my name is Jane & I like to try many variations, here is another twist with the same colors & details:


Another color combo coming right up:




This one is Baked Brown Sugar, & Naturals White cardstock with Gold Ink. I used the leftover chipboard from the Pom Pom maker in the October 2014 PP kit for the feather & the bird. I used Staz-On Ink on the feather & embossed the feather on the bird with white embossing powder. Just because I do funny things like that. That beautiful simple sentiment?! It comes from the July 2014 PP kit! I just really like that one..

And by the way, I still have brand new kits, still in their boxes. Just holler out to me in the comment section below if there is one you would like before it's gone. You can have them for $25 plus shipping.

Or.

Just sign up for your own.
Right here: My Paper Pumpkin

It's easy. It's fun.
Because I said.
Jane









2 comments:

  1. Cool! It took me a while to catch on that you stamped a feather onto the bird - so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really REALLY like the brown one! I always automatically gravitate to grunge and weathered vintage so this one does it for me!!

    ReplyDelete