Monday, November 3, 2014

October's Paper Pumpkin: BABY STYLE

I always like to come up with some alternative ideas for how to use the Paper Pumpkin kit. These are all the same idea, really, just changing up the colors & details. They came together so quick.


For these little sailboat bases I sent the bases through the Big Shot using the circle framelits. I then used dimensionals along the top to give the shape. The sails are cut from 1 of the pie boxes & adhered with dimensionals. (colors: pool party, lost lagoon, so saffron cardstock)


I removed some of the gold & silver from the gold & silver chunky baker's twine for a different project. Here I used the remaining piece. It looks like it belongs with sailboats & water. Looks a little worn & frayed and just fits in... (colors: so saffron, night of navy, smoky slate cardstock)


This little sweetie was fun. I used polka dot designer series paper for the sails. And retired crisp canteloupe ruffled ribbon. I just am loving the stapled details. So the flags are just stapled on. Regular stapler, and no adhesive, it adds a movable dimension. (colors: very vanilla, crisp canteloupe, smoky slate cardstock)



6 comments:

  1. OOOOh, you remind how fun it would be to get together and design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is so much more creativity that is involved when 2 or more get together to have fun!

      Delete
  2. Now these are adorable! What a great way to use the box scraps! Your colors make them look so fresh and inviting, too! Thanks so much again for linking at My Pumpkin Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun idea!! Cute sailboats!! I love stapling too. :) Thanks for sharing at the My Pumpkin Challenge.

    ReplyDelete