Friday, November 14, 2014

October's Paper Pumpkin: FEATHER FUN!

When I was finished assembling my kit from October, I still had some fun details left. I used my Feather's Framelits to cut these charming feathers from the pom pom maker! I am really loving how chunky they look! And then I rubbed the edges on my Gold glimmer ink pad to give them that burnished look! The sentiment is also stamped with the same gold ink.


 And now here's a close up of that gold beauty:


The colors I used here were Naturals white, Crisp Canteloupe & Baked Brown Sugar cardstock. The baker's twine came from a Tag A Bag kit. And the gold washi tape is a first for me, but I like the detail it gives. I layered one right over the other.

And here is another version. (do you know me yet?! I have to try at least 2 variations of every card I make...) This one I used the black twine from the September Paper Pumpkin kit.


I used the Naturals White, Black & Baked Brown Sugar cardstock for this card. 

Don't you want your own Paper Pumpkin kit?
Sign up here: My Paper Pumpkin

And guess what! I still have some more fun details left from my kits, 
I'll be showing you more on another day!
Jane



4 comments:

  1. These are really beautiful and simple combos - great choices! I think I like the details on the gold one most! Thanks again for linking at My Pumpkin Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gold touch is cool… or warm maybe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the colors. Thanks for sharing at the My Pumpkin Challenge!

    ReplyDelete