Monday, November 10, 2014

Paper Pumpkin: More from the September 2014 kit

Do you still have a few Paper Pumpkin accessories left? How about those stamps? Here are some fun ideas of how you can keep creating...

These first ones I kept pretty simple. The clothes pin, sequin trim & labels are from the September 2014 kit. The celebrate stamp is from the June 2014 kit.


The motorcycle & race car are retired stamps, but just gotta love them for the masculine flair!


 This one I pulled sequins off the trim & just adhered with glue dots. Simple & shiny!


Here I used a burlap bag that I cut apart. The 'Eat Something Sweet' stamp set is really the only usable one from the September 2014 kit according to my opinion.


 Here I used the Blackberry Bliss tag as a fold over. (I'm supposing it was supposed to be tombstone shape...) I glued it onto the card base at the bag, creased it and folded over the front. I wrapped the sequin trim around the embossed Lost Lagoon paper & glued to the back before adhering to the card base.

Here I used the burlap as a frame. (The burlap is really the only Paper Pumpkin item on these 2 cards.) I cut it square & just pulled threads until I thought it looked about right. I managed to use glue runner to glue it down! This first one I used blushing bride, soft suede & newsprint designer series paper.


This one I used Lost Lagoon instead of pink. I have been really falling in love with this color!


Do you want your own Paper Pumpkin? Today is the last day to sign up for November's kit! (And because I really don't know what comes, but I'm guessing it will be Christmas...)

Sign up here:My Paper Pumpkin

Jane






4 comments:

  1. I really love these ideas you have been posting. The cupcake one is really awesome!!! My kit went 2 Stettler so I'm waiting to play with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that one where you pulled the sequins off. That's neat. The burlap worked well too. I suppose you have a stock of cards always available to sell. Is that where all these go??? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've sold over 400 cards since this summer... so I get to create to my heart's content, add them to my stash & it all comes in handy! I also love the ease when I can just go to my stash when I need a card for a birthday party or wedding or funeral.

      Delete
  3. That's too bad your kit didn't come to you... but now you have more time to dream up what you will do with it & you'll be all ready when you get it!

    ReplyDelete