Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Weekly Deals & A Super Easy Card!

Just a quick note:

It's Tuesday & the Weekly Deals are posted for another week! It's a great idea to check what they are, new ones every Tuesday! Especially if you are needing or wanting some supplies...

find the Weekly Deals here!

And since I'm here anyway, I'll give you a quick glimpse of a simple simple card:


You need 1 piece of cardstock for the base. 1 piece of patterned paper, doesn't really matter what kind, they are all pretty with this. 1 stamp set, 1 small piece of ribbon, a stapler. I didn't glue down the flag, I stapled it to the designer series paper at the same time as I stapled on the gold trim. Then glued the designer series paper down.

And I was done!!
Jane

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes. Anyone could. It's taken me awhile to figure out that if it was simple did not mean boring. Now it's so much fun!

      Delete