Friday, December 12, 2014

A BANNER CHRISTMAS

I am having a lot of fun with this Under the Tree Designer Series Paper. It helps that I like the kraft color, it also has a wonderful cardboard like stiffness to it. Nothing flimsy about this!


I used a larger banner framelit for this card so it would fit this stamp! It is from the 'Newborn King' stamp set. Don't you just like it when they put fancy fonts together with a plain one? I sure do!

And another thing to think about: I used the chipboard that comes with patterned paper to cut out these banners with. It gives a nice chunky feel. Plus you are throwing even less away!

This next card, if you look closely, you will see I used the stapler again! It is so handy for attaching that gold accent trim...


And you know what? In real time the greens on this card are the same. Not sure what happened here. And I don't know a lot of how to fix it.

So I'll just keep it real, once again.
Jane

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: