Friday, December 5, 2014

A KRAFT & WHITE CHRISTMAS GREETING

It's my latest inspiration!

And my latest favorite.

Although, true to a crafter, I'm always dreaming up a new 'latest favorite'!


I used banner framelits & the hearts framelits, so it was a lot of Big Shot work. I would recommend using punches, especially if you make 30 of these in one day. Just sayin'.

I like the classy tone on tone that this card has. Along with the shimmer of gold in the twine & the ink.

Now since 30 cards barely gets me started on the cards I like to send, I'm off to make some more!
Jane

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



4 comments:

  1. Would love receiveing cards in the mail from you! Don't knkw who to send them all too? Hint hint!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hint received...

      I wanted to hand make all of them this year... but some may have to be some I designed with My Digital Studio. I know, so inferior, Ha! Ha!

      Delete
  2. Maybe it's weird to analyze a card, but that's the kind of thing I do. It would be a fine card without the heart, but with it it feels personal. Not in-your-face I love you, just more I-care-about-you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like hearing your thoughts about it. Kinda like: I don't think these would fit the 'business customer appreciation' christmas card type...

    ReplyDelete