Tuesday, December 2, 2014

IT'S THE NOVEMBER PAPER PUMPKIN KIT!

Here is the big reveal for the November Paper Pumpkin kit!


Fancy fold card here we come! And there was 8 beauties like this in the box!


Look at that pretty white & silver baker's twine! And the pretty snowflake stamp! I am pretty much liking all the stamps that came with this kit.


 Along with quite a number of these tags! (I didn't count...)


I'm saving the letters that punched out of these tags & am hoping to make something fun with them yet!

So these cards & tags I made just like the kit showed... and then I promptly played with some other ideas, but I'm saving those for another day!

So have you signed up for your Paper Pumpkin kit yet?
It's easy. It's fun. And I'll show you more ideas each month how to put yours together in different ways! How fabulous is that!

And if you do it now, your first kit will arrive in December, right in time for some easy creating during the holidays!

You can sign up here: MY PAPER PUMPKIN

'til next time....
Jane









1 comment: