Wednesday, December 10, 2014

KEEPING THINGS CURRENT...

I just want to mention a few items that you may be interested in...

A NEW STAMP SET!


Just take a look at those rose stamps! (or swirls... really it doesn't matter. Just whatever you need, hey! But I'm thinkin' roses right now.)

They caught my eye the first & aren't they just so adorable?! I can see many many beautiful cards made just with them! I'm thinking backgrounds on scrapbook pages & cards, embossed on white for wedding theme, coral & gold... Oh my.

This stamp set is photopolymer (also known as clear...) & priced at only $19.95! 




WEEKLY DEALS:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog






And don't forget! There is a lot of nice product on the clearance rack!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Yes, that's what caught my eye, too - love those rose swirls!

    ReplyDelete