Tuesday, December 9, 2014

PAPER PUMPKIN A LITTLE FANCIER

Here is another Paper Pumpkin card.

Just for you!

This one I kept pretty much the same as the kit. Except for a few details. I added a silvery snowflake to the middle of my card. I like the splash that gives. I just adhered it to one side with the glue dots. 

I also used the dots & stars stamp that comes with the kit and did an all over background pattern behind the snowflakes. I like how it sets off the snowflakes. A little pattern is just a great addition.
KEEPING IT REAL: 
See how that Merry Christmas is crooked? Sigh. It happens to me too. Especially on busy days. But I decided to be real. Now let's change the topic.

Here is the tag. Just a little different once again.


The tag is close to the same thing. Except I stamped the dots & stars on the white piece so it shows through where the letters are. Sometimes it is the little things that really make the tag. 

Or card.

Want to see the ones I designed first? Check them out :here.

Sign up for your own kit here: MY PAPER PUMPKIN

Jane

P.S. I shared these cards on My Pumpkin Challenge here. You should check out the gorgeous projects that the other girls made!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm finding myself stamping that little mini background all over the place myself! It's so perfect for so many thing... Thanks so much for linking at My Pumpkin Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh so pretty! You are right, the simplest details make the card indeed (or tag)!. You did beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us at My Pumpkin Challenge. (Shsh you forgot to show our link :)…can't wait to see more of your creations! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! (And I forgot about the link, but now I got it!)

      Delete