Wednesday, January 14, 2015

A LIGHT & AIRY THANK-YOU WITH THE BUTTERFLIES THINLITS DIE



NEW PRODUCT = MORE FUN!

That's the way it works in my life. I probably could say it even equals happiness. I think you agree with me. It's that way with anything new. It creates new interest, it means progress & growth as well as improvement. These are all good things.

My pre-order of new supplies from the Occasions Catalogue came just before the busy Christmas holiday. I grabbed a few items to create with over the holidays. This was one of the cards that got made. So a quick little disclaimer: the only SU! products are the Hello You thinlits (thank-you) & the butterflies thinlits (there are 3 in the set) & I used the Hand held Stapler. The rest are from sources unknown.

I was really impressed with the light & airy look of the vellum butterfly. That will be revisited many times. And you know, I didn't use any glue on this card. Thanks to the trusty little hand-held stapler that I didn't know I needed. Thanks Stampin' Up!

And I definitely will try my hand at recreating a little ribbon swirl like that again! 

These two thinlits are definitely my favorite products. You should see the stamp sets that they bundle with! (You can save 15% by buying the stamp set & the thinlits together! Yeah!) But you know, this is really just the beginning of the list of favorites... I have so many....

If you do not have the Occasions Catalogue, just let me know or you can view it online here: Occasions Catalogue 2015

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. Hi-ya-yi!!! Mine's arriving tomorrow, that butterfly bundle! Butterflies are my PASSION and I love LOVE LOVE how soft and fem this looks! Maybe we should do something with this set sometime as our challenge, huh?! (No challenge there, really!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That wouldn't be a challenge maybe. I really love love this one. But I'm sure we could add a detail that may be a challenge! Keep thinking on that one!

      Delete