Wednesday, January 28, 2015

JANUARY'S PAPER PUMPKIN




This month's Paper Pumpkin kit is a fun-filled treat!



It makes 24 of these lovely little treat bags! (All you gotta do is buy your favorite candy! Not so hard, hey!)

But you know, there has got to be some more fun & easy ways to turn these into cards...



I simple stapled over the twine, tag & embossed paper, securely fastening them in one move. Then I tied the twine into a bow. Adhere the embossed paper to the base, stamp the greeting & pop it on with dimensionals to give a little depth to the whole thing & you are done. Easy peasy.



And since the Weekly Deals this week has a fabulous offering of the Texture Boutique & a number of embossing folders on a discount... I chose to use 2 of the embossing folders that are discounted! Check out those weekly deals on the side bar.



This last card I used the stamp from December's Paper Pumpkin kit (hello friend). I love to see what all I can combine to come up with more!

Did you know that you can keep the stamps & ink from each kit? That way you can keep creating between kits too. And the more kits you have received that means more stamps & ink = more fun!






Want to join the Paper Pumpkin fun now?



 There is a promotion on right now! 



The 3 month kit is regularly priced at $74.85 now on for $68.85! That is a savings of $6 plus you get a free Sale-A-Bration item! Talk about a great deal!

You can check out the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue here!

Just fill out the contact me form & we can get your order started! (Or just click on the kit shown below that you want! For every $60 you spend during Sale-A-Bration you get a free gift from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue & that applies to the 3 month, 6 month & 12 month kits!)


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! and the candy looks yum :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jane! I just had to leave a note and let you know how much I love your cards! Just found your blog tonight by chance...I'm looking forward to going through it to see what you all make...I love your baby books and wedding books...I just don't have an excuse or need for either :P You'll have to make some "Singles" books. :) Take Care!

    BTW: I have a bit of a blog/news on my website...there's not a lot going on there, just mostly about what I'm currently selling if you're interested :) http://www.nettiesexpressions.com/news/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for kind comments! I just checked out your website & looks like some awesome product you have been creating!

      Delete