Monday, January 19, 2015

PAPER PUMPKIN & HELLO SUNSHINE!


One more shaker card from the December 2015 Paper Pumpkin Kit! 

I shared this card on My Pumpkin Challenge blog. Click on the link below to see more fun ideas!


Once again I used the negative space & a window sheet to create another shaker card. And you can see a little of the glimmer fun showing through the spaces! The trusty little stapler comes in so handy & it is so quick in fastening pieces together.

The sun rays were really simple. There are so many options available really so choose the one that is calling your name. For this one I chose Daffodil Delight Ink & a sponge dauber. I just used my trusty ruler as a straight edge & sponged away. I like the soft edges of these sun rays. And another adorable fact is that you can see them right through the word hello! 

PAPER PUMPKIN = SIMPLE & FUN CARDS!



 
Want to join the Paper Pumpkin fun?

There is a promotion on right now! 



The 3 month kit is regularly priced at $74.85 now on for $68.85! That is a savings of $6 plus you get a free Sale-A-Bration item! Talk about a great deal!


You can check out the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue here!
 
Just fill out the 'contact me, form on the side bar & we can get your order started! (Or just click on the kit shown below that you want! For every $60 you spend during Sale-A-Bration you get a free gift from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue & that applies to the 3 month, 6 month & 12 month kits!)


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

6 comments:

  1. I am loving your paper pumpkin projects... think I'll have to re-subscribe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad to hear that! I have so much fun with mine!

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I love your sun rays - perfect background for your sentiments! Thanks so much for linking at My Pumpkin Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so bright and cheery! The sun rays are awesome! Great job. Thanks for sharing at the My Pumpkin Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear…how did I miss this beauty! Such a bright and happy card anyone would love receiving on their mail box. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at My Pumpkin Challenge. Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete