Friday, January 9, 2015

PAPER PUMPKIN SHAKER CARDS



The December 2014 Paper Pumpkin  kit from Stampin' Up! arrived & it was 8 shaker cards! There was the hello, thank-you & a strawberry slush Happy Birthday one too but I ask for your forgiveness... they were so cute they were made & sent to some special little girls.



This next one I just turned sideways... Simple yet a pretty difference!



There were some neat variations I created with this kit... So check back next week! (And if you are a Paper Pumpkin kit subscriber... don't throw anything out yet. You may just be wanting to create some more with what's left!)



One more sweet deal for all you Paper Pumpkin Kit crafters & those wanting to join the fun: 



 There is a promotion on right now! 



The 3 month kit is regularly priced at $74.85 now on for $68.85! That is a savings of $6 plus you get a Sale-A-Bration gift! Talk about a great deal!

You can check out the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue here!
 
So just fill out the contact me information on the side bar & I'll get your kit coming to you right away! (Or click on the kit of your choice below & follow the instructions...)




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

4 comments:

  1. You're getting me more and more enthused about those shaker cards. I love how diversified you are! I get into my little inking groove and kinda just STAY there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, diversified may be a weakness as well as a strength. But thanks for the compliment!

      Delete