Saturday, January 24, 2015

PAPER PUMPKIN WINNERS!

I was shocked to receive an email this week to say that I had won! Wow. WOW! 


Back in November they were asking for demonstrators to send in their cards, tags & projects made with Paper Pumpkin kit stamps & supplies. They needed samples for Leadership. They were going to send the winners $50US/$60CA in catalogue items. Great, right?! And since I'd been having fun with Paper Pumpkin kits & love to create alternate ideas, I had a few on hand & made a few more & sent them in the mail.


Truth be told... I just about didn't. I didn't know if I would win. Was it worth the postage? I sell cards & I tallied up the total of retail plus shipping & nearly chickened out. Then I stopped. I recognized that negative inner voice & talked right back to it: "The cards I'm sending is worth far less than $60. I can use $60. And I can't win if I don't send anything." So I sent them off happily & nearly forgot about it. Until today.




Here is the link to the Stampin' Up! blog where they post the winners: PAPER PUMPKIN CONTEST WINNERS There are pictures of the winning cards & projects in case you are interested!

So my advice is: How can you win if you never try? Be brave. Try a little now & then. You might just surprise yourself!

I'm celebrating & writing a list of what I want. It still comes to $60 many times over... Smile! I don't even know what's the top of my list anymore, but I do know that I would like the 'Guy Greetings' stamp set from the Occasions catalogue. (you can see it here)

What is on the top of your wish list?
Jane

And oh yes, I'm playing with my January 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit already & it's a fun one! You can get yours by clicking on the link below or just give me a quick shout via the 'contact me' form on this blog & I'll get you one ASAP! You don't really want to be missing out on the fun...


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats on your awesome cards! I'm sure you'll have fun spending it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!! way to go Jane! I'm proud of you, you're doing an awesome job! Those cards are beautiful, very inspiring to see such fun cards & ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's the second time for you! I'll have to be tryin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go! You must be awesome!! :) In fact you are.

    ReplyDelete