Monday, January 12, 2015

SHAKE IT UP WITH PAPER PUMPKIN!

 Here is to more fun with Paper Pumpkin!  After creating the cards like the kit said, I started on these. Here I used the negative space (from the sticky sheet that you pull the hello word off of) to spell the words 'hello' & 'happy birthday'. I was pretty happy that the 'hello' piece fit inside the square frame! 


These next Strawberry Slush birthday cards I stuck the adhesive right onto window sheet & cut it out & then created  a shaker frame with them! The kit came with lots of bling & stars so there was plenty! I love the sparkle that shows through!




This one I used Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay & Whisper White Cardstock with a little Silver Ribbon.



This last one I used Smoky Slate, Blackberry Bliss cardstock.





Want to join the Paper Pumpkin fun now?



 There is a promotion on right now! 



The 3 month kit is regularly priced at $74.85 now on for $68.85! That is a savings of $6 plus you get a free Sale-A-Bration item! Talk about a great deal!

You can check out the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue here!

Just fill out the contact me form & we can get your order started! (Or just click on the kit shown below that you want! For every $60 you spend during Sale-A-Bration you get a free gift from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue & that applies to the 3 month, 6 month & 12 month kits!)


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. I really REALLY like the last one! Unique idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that last one too. You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you for your kind comments. That last one actually is the one I nearly didn't post the picture of. I wasn't sure I was really happy with it... And later I came up with an idea that I thought would have improved it. So I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete