Wednesday, February 11, 2015

BOKEH IN A FEW DIFFERENT COLORS



So this is what happens. I get an idea & it builds & swirls. I start creating the idea & it swirls into more. 

And more.

So the original idea was to create a card using the Bokeh technique. (It all started here.)

So I'm playing with wet watercolor paper & re-inkers. And I have to let the first one dry before I can do anything with it. So I may as well do another one. 

And then, HEY! What would happen if I changed the colors a little?!

This is what happens:

Daffodil Delight, Pretty In Pink, Melon Mambo

Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry
 More Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo & less Daffodil Delight




Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzaz, Pool Party & a little Bermuda Bay



No yellow here

A little darker with Island Indigo


 Creativity is so much fun!
Jane



2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! Amazing how each one magically turns out differently than the last!

    ReplyDelete