Wednesday, February 18, 2015

CELEBRATE SALE-A-BRATION WITH TULIPS!


I am loving this beautiful little flower! 

I know it's called a lotus flower. But here I like to think of spring & tulips...


This is a Two Step stamp set, meaning you stamp it in 2 or more steps. This method gives a lovely layered look. 

I stamped the first flower petals with Strawberry Slush. The next layer I stamped off first before onto the page to give it a little lighter look. I finished the flower with Daffodil Delight. I did the stems the same way with Pear Pizzaz. 

It's an easy card. Wrap that ribbon around, glue onto the back with glue dots. Slip another piece of ribbon around the first piece & tie a bow. Adhere it to your card front & you are done!

The stamp set is a free gift when you purchase $60 of Stampin' Up! products! The ribbon is another free option & it comes in a package of 3 colors (Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral & Coastal Cabana) with matching buttons! For more options check out the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue here!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Funny! That's what I thought, too! Tulips! To me that's way easier to work with than Lotus Blossoms! Nice job here!

    ReplyDelete