Friday, February 13, 2015

CHALLENGE SPARK! + FREE HAND DOODLES

It's week five with the CHALLENGE SPARK!

And this week I choose to ask for doodles. I was thinking free hand doodling. Both Krista Frattin & Sarah Sagert from the Artisan Design Team recently used free hand doodling on their cards and it really inspired me. Here are the links to Krista's blog post and  Sarah's blog post. Enjoy!
 

Grace from Create It Because You Can  & Tara from Country Girl {Creates} are playing along! Check out their blogs to see what they came up with!


But where is my card?


I bombed. 

You know, It's not even started.

But I've promised to keep this real & it just didn't work this week. I will do one yet & show you. I promise. After all I chose this challenge. But for now, please forgive me. Life got in the way & I decided it wasn't worth the stress.



But I think you really do want you to see this new stamp set that just came out:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


You can see this new set in the Stampin' Up! online store  right here. And they have some gorgeous cards made with it! I want it... I think this would be just beautiful with some emboss resist & watercolor paper. And what a gorgeous feather!!

And may your days have enough time for fun things like doodling!
Jane

1 comment:

  1. That's what I noticed first, too, that gorgeous curvy feather!

    (And you made me laugh at your "bomb-out"! I'm lucky with the challenge for next week (it's a Bad Busy week coming over here, too) because I have my entries made already! So I'll schedule them in anyway, I'm thinking! There are SOME good things about being laid up...time, for one. TOO much time...)

    ReplyDelete