Friday, February 6, 2015

CHALLENGE SPARK! + WHITE WITH A LI'L SPLASH OF COLOR






 CHALLENGE SPARK! WEEK FIVE

This week's challenge is white on white or white with a splash of color...

Grace from Create It Because You Can  chose this challenge & Tara from Country Girl {Creates} is playing along! Check out their blogs to see what they came up with!

I first thought of this card layout & decided to revisit this one. I've made it before & it went over very well. 



I'm afraid I've used some retired embossing folders... But the accent color is blushing bride. I like the nice soft touch it adds. 

And of course I wanted to to throw in one with a Paper Pumpkin stamp...


I just love that font pairing! 


And I get to choose next week's challenge! I'm taking a deep breath. This is stepping off the safe zone & going to be cause for some 'outside the box' type of creating for me. I decided it was okay to stretch my comfort zone a little. And so the challenge is:  doodling. I want to see some freehand fun doodling.  I  wonder what I'll say next week once I've tried...

Jane

3 comments:

  1. I like your soft look for that sympathy card... and I agree, I love that valentine stamp! Too bad I don't have it :'( And yes, I'm really nervous about next week's challenge but can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I KNOW you'd put color in it??!! I like them! a LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun. Can't wait to see what you come up with next week.

    ReplyDelete