Monday, February 2, 2015

PAPER PUMPKIN STAMPS

My Pumpkin Challenge

I've been following the My Pumpkin Challenge blog for awhile now. The designers come up with the neatest things from their Paper Pumpkin Kits! Click on the link above to see what they have got going this time! 

This month they wanted us to use what we had left from past kits.

I ended up just using the stamps.

I love the simplicity & the beautiful whiteness of these cards.


Now I'm off to make a set of these. I think that would make someone a lovely gift.
Jane






Want to join the Paper Pumpkin fun now?



 There is a promotion on right now! 



The 3 month kit is regularly priced at $74.85 now on for $68.85! That is a savings of $6 plus you get a free Sale-A-Bration item! Talk about a great deal!

You can check out the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue here!

Just fill out the contact me form & we can get your order started! (Or just click on the kit shown below that you want! For every $60 you spend during Sale-A-Bration you get a free gift from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue & that applies to the 3 month, 6 month & 12 month kits!)


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment