Wednesday, February 25, 2015

WEDDING CARDS MADE EASY!


This card is such a beauty in simplicity. 

Yes. You do need a Big Shot (or die cutting machine of some sort) to re-create this. But check out the supplies... 2 kinds of paper, twine, 1 stamp & a little gold glimmer paper to add some pizzaz. Not a whole lot. The butterfly thinlits & an embossing folder does the hard part of the work.

INSTRUCTIONS:
You first cut the butterfly out using the Big Shot & thinlits. Set the butterfly aside. Take the remaining blushing bride cardstock & use the embossing folder. Then tie the twine around the butterfly & glue down onto the Naturals White paper... Stamp your sentiment & you are done! 

Easy!





I did a little math just for you. 

If you purchased the supplies to make this it would come to $62.60 in Canadian funds. This is assuming you have a sentiment stamp set that would work, adhesive & a Big Shot. You would get 1 Sale-A-Bration item for free! 

Plus you would have enough supplies to make 80+ cards....

Now if you would add a Big Shot to your order, you would receive 3 MORE free Sale-A-Bration items... for a total of 4 free items! 

Now I call that smart shopping. Check out the Sale-A-Bration catalogue right here!

Just give me a shout to place your order (use the contact me form on blog) or just click on the links below....

Happy shopping!
Jane



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Nice card! I like those colours together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is beautiful! If you read my last post you'll see I ALWAYS flounder when it comes to anything pink. Well! You've just given me another idea where I can use it!

    ReplyDelete