Wednesday, March 4, 2015

MY PAPER PUMPKIN + LAYERS OF GRATITUDE


Here comes February 2015's Paper Pumpkin kit! It had everything to make 8 thank-you cards! 

It had 2 INK PADS! That was a bonus! And some large background stamps! Plus the neat foam letters!

Here is the whole card:



I inked up my stamps & then spritzed with water before stamping. I really like that watery look. 

And the envelopes are such beautiful little boxes! I stamped on them as well... 


I'll be back soon with some more fun & alternative ideas to use this kit! You will be wanting to get your own kit! 

BONUS!  Purchase a 3 month subscription, save $2 per kit AND you will receive a free Sale-A-Bration gift! That offer ends March 31st! 

Click on the pictures below or give me a call at 204.873.2151 with any questions.
Jane





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. This is a neat kit. Cassi's working towards a 3-month subscription...with her job chart. Wish her well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not easy for anyone to be patient while working towards a goal... Way to go Cassi!! I know you will have fun with the Paper Pumpkin kit! And if you get the 3 month kit before the end of March it is even a little cheaper plus you get Sale-A-Bration deals!

    ReplyDelete