Monday, March 16, 2015

OH SWEET BABY!






Here is another quick & sweet baby card. This one follows a similar style as the this one I posted last week. 






That pretty designer series paper is from the Best Year Ever designer series paper from Sale-A-Bration! (You have only 2 weeks left to get this beautiful paper!)

For this card I used the Baby, We've Grown stamp set. That set is my favorite baby stamp set right now. It is so full of sweet images. Here I stamped it in Soft Suede ink. 

That ribbon is the White Organza ribbon, colored with Blendabilities. This is super easy: Place ribbon on paper, swipe over with your marker color of choice.

I kinda happened onto the bow-tie idea quite by accident... A staple holds the first ribbon in place & glue dots hold the second in place, all at the same time as it covers up the staple! 

And then my oval framelits & Decorative Dots embossing folder finished the card!








2 comments:

  1. Thanks for another idea using a seldom-used stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And this is one I use a lot! I'm just itching to get out my markers or watercolors with this one!

      Delete