Monday, March 9, 2015

SWEET LI'L BABY CARDS


These sweet little cards were so fun to make! 

With this stamp set & paper I could create like I like to... make each one a little different. Try a different stamp or a different paper. After all, if I don't try them all, how would I know which one I like best?!

Why I like it is that I get a lot of cards, but none of them are exactly the same!



 Here is what I did:

I cut the oval in the patterned paper using oval nestibilities & my Big Shot. I cut pieces of Window sheet larger than the oval so the edges hide behind. I stamped the image onto the window sheet with Staz-On ink. Then adhere the window sheet to the back of the patterned paper, and use dimensionals to adhere to the Sahara Sand card base. This way there is a little shadow from the stamped image on the Sahara Sand... Simple. Easy.

But if you want to step it up a little:



This card I took the stamped image & flipped it over. On the back side I used Blendabilities to color in my sweet little rabbit & the BABY words. Subtle. Also easy.



This one I added the white flowers & pearls. 

So there are 4 easy but different cards. And with the subtle Sand & White combo, they would be great for boy or girl!

Staz-On ink is a permanent ink & it comes in white or black. It is fabulous for stamping on items like tile, window sheets & glass. Because it is a permanent ink you will want to use the Staz-On ink cleaner. (Staz-On cleaner is also awesome at taking the ink residue off of any stamps you use!)

Enjoy!
Jane




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment