Wednesday, April 15, 2015

A LITTLE NEWS ABOUT MY DIGITAL STUDIO...

Here I am with a little good news concerning My Digital Studio! This is mostly an informational post for those who love My Digital Studio. There is no pictures, just boring reading. I won't even apologize. Smile. But there is some really good news, even for those of you who like the ink & stamps but I wrote it right at the end... so keep reading. 

Stampin' Up! made the following announcements recently:

While Stampin' Up! previously announced that the MDS product line would be unavailable after Sunday, May 31, 2015, it is excited to let you know that all of its MDS items will be included in the upcoming Retired List promotion from April 21-June 2, 2015.  Digital downloads, software, and print products will all be discounted by 30 percent and are guaranteed to be available through the end of the promotion (MDS software discs are available while supplies last). 
 
New Dates
Stampin' Up! has extended the availability date for MyDigitalStudio.net, the digital download manager, and its MDS YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest pages through midnight, June 9, 2015. Demonstrators and customers may call Demonstrator Support for assistance with MDS until Demonstrator Support closes at 7:00 PM (MT) on Tuesday, June 9.

Project Life
The Let’s Get Away Digital Project Life Card Collection by Stampin’ Up! from the occasions catalog was posted on the ProjectLife.com website yesterday and is currently available for 20% off.  For the foreseeable future, all Digital Project Life card collections will be made available through the ProjectLife.com store.  (There are both Project Life by Stampin' Up! and Project Life digital downloads at that site.)

 
What about my software? 
You still own it & can continue to use it. The only thing missing will be the technical support from Stampin' Up! The same goes for your digital content. You still have it. The only thing will be is that after June 2nd you will no longer be able to buy more digital content from the Stampin' Up! website. (you can still purchase from all the other wonderful places that sell beautiful digital designs!)
 
Print Services...
There are a lot of options for printing elsewhere. I am currently searching options for myself & will be glad to share when I know more.
 
VERY IMPORTANT! Back up your software & downloads...
Stampin' Up! has carried a virtual archive of all the digital products & the software for anyone who has purchased through them. And if I ever had any trouble, I could re-download it for free. Which has been wonderful. (Not that I have had a lot of trouble... but new computers etc...) This will no longer be available after June 9th, 2015. You will want to back it up to at least one location, two is better. (USB, external hard drive, disk etc) I have not done this yet myself, once I have figured out how to do this, I will gladly help you with yours.
 
Changing to My Memories Suite...
My Memories is the creator of My Digital Studio. They are offering My Digital Studio users  free software to help them migrate over to My Memories Suite.  (You can switch over your current MDS digital files!!!) You can check them out here: My Memories. They also offer print services!

And here is the best part!
My Digital Studio & all digital downloads will be 30% off from April 21st - June 2nd, 2015. The print products will also be 30% off! So it's a great time to stock up & save! It is also a great time to buy in if you do not have My Digital Studio... You get it all for 30% off (It is currently $25 only) & then can switch to My Memories Suite for free if you do it before the end of May. It really is a great deal for everyone.

And now only one more thing to keep in mind... 
There is a new catalogue coming June 2nd!!! 
This means there is a list of products that will be retired when the new catalogue comes. This list is available April 21st. There are discounts on that as well! I love new product... but I also am happy when I have the chance to buy a favorite or stock up on some basics for a little less!
 
You are still reading? Yeah for you! 
My plan is to have a farewell party for these retired products at my house. We will make a card with products that will no longer be sold plus I will have my retired supplies available for reduced prices! The date is yet to be announced but I'm hoping for early May... 
 
Smiles...
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment