Friday, April 10, 2015

CHALLENGE SPARK! + SOMETHING FOR A MASCULINE YOUTH



THE CHALLENGE SPARK! 


Grace chose the challenge of creating a card for youth aged boys. Cards for the men in our lives is a little more difficult to create.

Be sure to hop on over to Grace's blog:  Create It Because You Can.  Also please visit Tara at her blog: Country Girl {Creates}.  I do love watching how we can have the same challenge & yet the cards these girls come up with are beautiful & so different from the others. 

I am also sharing it here with My Pumpkin Challenge... Click on the link to see what others are doing with theirs!
 

When I think of young men I often think of bright colors & clean lines.




I primarily used my March Paper Pumpkin kit for this card. I added the ribbon, daffodil & black cardstock. I like the detail of the added fold to the card. Not really hard.







  Doesn't that make you want to get your very own Paper Pumpkin kit? It's so fun to pick up that red box in my post office every month! You can sign up for Paper Pumpkin right here! 

Enjoy!
Jane
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

6 comments:

  1. What a great way to use the paper pumpkin kit! I love seeing what you and Grace came up with for every challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clean and manly, lol! I love the fancy fold card you made, too - so clever! Thanks so much for linking at My Pumpkin Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one would be great for any age, wouldn't it? I like that if a card is versatile. Nice job! It's classy and classic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat idea to make these kit cards into manly cards. Thats brilliant! Tx for sharing this neat idea with us at MPP! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an awesome blue pop!!! I just love that color - thanks for playing along with MPP!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS. I love your name... its my daughters name too. I am bias but I think its the nicest. :)

    ReplyDelete