Tuesday, May 26, 2015

BRIGHT & BOLD BUTTERFLIES



I started with a bold black & white background & brayered Melon Mambo from dark fading to light.

I then added melon mambo & basic black butterflies & a few pearls finished the card. Simple is so beautiful, really. 



Now the next card is another variation for you! This time it's Lucky Limeade ink. 

(The lucky limeade ink & the So Happy For You sentiment are no longer available. But that doesn't mean they are  no good... I'm always grateful that stamps & ink do not spoil like the food in my fridge...)


You could use any black & white patterned paper to ink. 
(Mine comes from the March Paper Pumpkin kit... ) 

And if you do not own a brayer you could also use sponges or a spritzer. (A brayer is like a rubber rolling pin... the rubber does a nice smooth job of applying the ink to paper) 

Enjoy!
Jane

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the awesome inspiration to use my paper pumpkin without a needle or a stitch!! A bit sewing challenged these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its so lovely really that we can make it how it works for us!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the sympathy card, Perfect.

    ReplyDelete