Friday, May 8, 2015

CHALLENGE SPARK! + RETIRED PRODUCT


Here we go for another challenge!

I chose this challenge. Which I'm not sure if it really is a challenge to use a stamp set that I love that is no longer going to be for sale. I loved this Baby, We've Grown set. 

And I just noticed this new challenge going & it got me all inspired...



And it didn't take me but a few minutes & I had this card made! #tgifc02 Celebrating fun & easy I am!


And I've used only 1 stamp set! See! Maybe I'll have to use that as a challenge sometime...

Please do stop over at Grace's blog:  Create It Because You Can & Tara at her blog: Country Girl {Creates}. We have so much fun & we love it if you share your comments!

Paper: Lost Lagoon (not retired until next year) Pool Party, Naturals White (retiring) & that kraft & white stripe is the wrapping paper from the Holiday Catalog. You may be able to get it from the Clearance Rack if you hurry.

Ink: Lost Lagoon (not retired until next year) Baked Brown Sugar (retiring & no longer available. Big sad face here) White Chalk Marker

I used the Chalk marker to add the white to the dear li'l bunny. Then my Water Pen & Baked Brown Sugar ink filled in the rest!

Next week we have the challenge of doing ombre! I think it will be a fun one if I can clean the dirt off my fingernails in time to make a card! (It's spring, the beautiful time when it's hard to make time for all the things I love...)

Smiles!
Jane


6 comments:

  1. Love it! That stamp set is the cutest for baby cards...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first player of this weeks sketch #tigf02 and YOU rocked it. I adore this stamp set and love how you coloured the bunny with a little white. #totallycute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely ADORABLE! Teneale is right, you ROCKED this! So glad that you decided to play along with us at #TGIFC

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I love those li'l bitty white shoe-prints all around the edges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sad to see this stamp set retire - it's just so cute! Love how you stamped your own shoe print background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your choice of colours and especially the custom background stamped in white. Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete