Friday, June 19, 2015

CHALLENGE SPARK! + GIFT PACKAGING

Here it is time for our CHALLENGE SPARK! blog posts again! I chose the gift packaging because I have the new gift box punch board & am I ever loving it. And then I've been discovering how to make boxes with the envelope punch board as well! This was going to be AWESOME!

And then.. life got in the way. Or shall I say I succumbed to life? Or what is it? 

So the sad news is: I'm taking a break. A break from blogging & the Challenge Spark! It's just a break & I hope to be back in September. If I can be back sooner, that will be a bonus for all of us!

The fun isn't over. You can still follow Grace at Create It Because You Can & Tara at: Country Girl {Creates}

I will still be selling Stampin' Up! You can order online here! Fill your shopping cart with all the goodies you like & I'd love it if you would choose me as your demonstrator. 

Or give me a call at 204-873-2151 and I will gladly enter your order that way as well. 

Wishing you a great summer!
Jane

2 comments:

  1. Will look forward to seeing you when you return!! Please take care of yourself. May your recovery be quick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will look forward to seeing you when you return!! Please take care of yourself. May your recovery be quick.

    ReplyDelete