Tuesday, June 2, 2015

LET'S CELEBRATE! THE NEW CATALOG IS FINALLY HERE!



The day has finally arrived!

It's here!

Our brand new catalog with a load of awesome new stamps & products is now live! If you do not have a catalog you can view all the new fabulous in this link right here!

Here is a card I've made with the new Sprinkles of Life stamp set...



Colors: Early Espresso, Watermelon Wonder (new color!) Delightful Dijon (another new color!) Whisper White, Very Vanilla & Real Red.

It's simple & straight forward. I stamped the ice-cream with versamark ink & heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I punched them out with the matching Tree Builder Punch! See it even gets better! The punch even did that cherry on top!

I stamped the ice-cream cone in Delightful Dijon & used my blender pen to shade it in. So easy you don't even have to think.

I embossed the Watermelon Wonder cardstock layer with my Big Shot.


 And here is the inside... and the ice cream is gone.


Stampin' Up! donates time and money to support Ronald McDonald House Charities. For every sale of this stamp set Stampin' Up! will donate $3 to RMHC.  

So you can enjoy your stamping... AND someone will receive a little help while they need medical treatment away from home. I'll say that's a win for everyone!

Enjoy the new catalog & don't forget to contact me with your order. 

Or order online right here! And you know... I'd be tickled pink if you would select me as your demonstrator!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment